If you have the need.
CROWN MACRO TECH
If you have the need.
CROWN MACRO TECH

Macrotechs were quite reliable, but nowhere near the best sounding. Crown fans will argue, I don't care to go there. They wouldn't even be in my top 25.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

larger!!!!! than that.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
EV installation: Electro-Voice Pro Audio News:World's Biggest Electro-Voice Sound System for New Dallas Cowboys Stadium
16 CPSAT amps @ 2x600W ea.
228 TG7 & TG5 amps @ 2x3500W & 2x2000W ea.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Got this reply from the ebay seller:these come from a sound company
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I love non-answer, answers......NOT! It could be that people don't know, or don't want to tell, but I think it's often the kind of answer given by those that don't care and don't understand why anyone would want to know the information. They don't care, so it's not important.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
Bookmarks